Arab Bank Titanium MasterCard® Credit Card is your pass to a world of benefits and privileges that goes beyond the offering of most credit cards. Coming to you from the largest Arab Banking Network, the Arab Bank Titanium MasterCard® Credit Card gives you every reason to feel special.
With a host of handpicked features and extensive global acceptance, it is designed to ensure that you receive unparalleled financial flexibility and optimal purchasing power that meet your needs and lifestyle.
What is the Titanium MasterCard® Credit Card?
The Titanium MasterCard® Credit Card is for customers who want exclusive features and benefits from their credit card. With this in mind the card comes with the following benefits:
Access to Priceless Arabia*: a unique collection of offers and experiences, especially curated for MasterCard® cardholders. From dining, shopping, entertainment to sport, travel, hotels and attractions.
Fraud Protection**: Provides coverage in case the customer’s card has unauthorized transactions (whether in his/her possession or not).
Complimentary Airport lounge access at the following lounges simply by presenting you Card:
ABU DHABI (AUH)
- Mastercard Diamond Lounge VIP Terminal
- Crown Lounge
- First Class Lounge Terminal 3
- First Class Lounge Terminal 1
- First Class Lounge Terminal 2
- Marhaba Lounge Terminal C1
- Marhaba Lounge Terminal 1, Concourse D
- Marhaba Lounge Terminal 3, Concourse C
- Marhaba Lounge Terminal 3, Concourse B
- Marhaba Lounge Terminal 3, Concourse A
- First Class Lounge North Terminal
- Premier Lounge Kuwait International
For More details on the above features and benefits or associated T&Cs, please visit www.mastercard.com
What are the other features of the Titanium MasterCard® Credit Card?
In addition to the above, the card also comes with all of the following features:
• Automatic enrollment to our Credit Card Rewards Program "Arabi Travel Rewards"
• Exclusive Titanium design Credit Card equipped with Smart Chip technology - giving you greater anti-fraud protection and security whenever you use your card
• Personalized credit limit to meet your evolving financial requirements.
• Competitive interest rates.
• High cash advance limit.
• Convenient Easy Payment Plan with 0.5% interest rate and repayment period up to 24 months
• Transfer the outstanding balance(s) from your Credit Cards of other banks to your Arab Bank Credit Card through Balance Transfer Service.
• Settle your credit card payments conveniently through our Direct Banking Services (Internet Banking, Phone Banking, Arabi Mobile and ATMs).
• Flexible repayment instructions including: 5%, 25%, 50%, or 100% of the balance.
• Grace period of interest-free credit on retail purchases up to 45 days, in case of full repayment at payment due date..
• Credit Shield Insurance***which covers 100% of outstanding balance, in event of death or permanent total disability of primary cardholder
• Free SMS alert service to keep you updated on all your card transactions
• Manage your credit card account through the Internet and Phone Banking Services for free.
• Access to a 24 hour Customer Contact Center
• Quick credit card application processing time
• Extensive national and worldwide acceptance
• Dedicated Sales Team - ready to serve you at your convenience
So why wait? Apply for an Arab Bank Titanium MasterCard® Credit Card today!
|How to Apply
• Through our Online Application Form
• Visit any of our branches (visit our Branch Locator page here)
- Valid national ID (for Residents) or valid passport with valid Resident visa (for Non-Residents)
- Latest Salary/Income/Employment verification document.
*The bank reserves the right to ask for additional documents which it finds relevant specifically to the case.
For more information, please call our Customer Contact Center on 44387878 or visit any of our branches.
You can also interact with us through
* * For more information on the Priceless Arabia , please visit: www.pricelessarabia.com
** Fraud protection is provided through MasterCard® and is subject to MasterCard® Insurance terns and conditions
*** Credit Shield insurance is subject to the terms and conditions of the original Insurance policy signed between Arab Bank and the Insurance Company.
Issuance and usage of the card are subject to the terms and conditions relating to this product.
Terms and conditions and fees relating to this product apply.